Estrategias ganadoras para comunicarse con Gobiernos, Administraciones Públicas y Parlamentos
Winner strategies to influence Governments and Public Administrations
Faced with either a change in the regulation, a topic attracting the public’s attention or certain social movements, your company, government, group or association must define a solid strategy to help authorities make informed choices, to establish a constructive dialogue with the social forces and to make your voice heard. Otherwise, you take the risk that policy makers will make decisions entailing risks for you.
- At Redondo & Asociados Public Affairs Firm, we analyse and identify the governmental questions that may affect your company. These questions may be originated in existing laws or regulations or lay behind the potential future proposals from the authorities.
1. What trends of public policies may affect my organisation?
2. What changes would be necessary in the regulations in order to reduce costs or restrictions in my activity?
3. Are there any expected changes in the short, medium and long term that may affect my area of activity?
4. What changes in the regulation would allow for the introduction of new products and services into the market?
- Issues identification and analysis: We identify issues and trends in public policies that may affect your area and company, evaluating their impact and establishing objectives and priorities, creating a strategy tailored to the current status of the desired decision.
- We implement the defined strategy with a methodology of our own, following the specific procedures of an Issue Action Program.
1. Development of a Legislative Monitoring Program of the relevant area, the key issues and their coverage by journalists or editors and general, regional, local and trade media.
2. Production of Intelligence Reports about those sensitive topics relevant to your objectives. Creation of scenarios aimed at exploring the forces which influence the decision making process, in order to evaluate the strategic options of the company and manage uncertainty levels and issues risks.
3. Identification of valid and decisive interlocutors.
4. Preparation of the necessary discussion materials (statement, position paper, Q&A) and development of guiding lines for public appearances and performances.
5. Selection of the adequate timing to implement the direct or indirect lobby actions, as defined in the strategy.
6. Design and implementation of creative communication and awareness campaigns (mailings, advertising, postcards, radio & TV commercials, websites, e-mail, phone calls, social networking).
7. Arrangement of institutional meetings with politicians, authorities and public institutions to defend corporate interests.
8. Encouragement of trade coalitions and practice of grassroots lobbying.
9. Arrangement of press conferences and interviews in the media. Organisation of congresses, seminars, symposiums and meetings on the relevant topics.
10. Development and production of analysis and research about the relevant topics, specifically tailored for opinion leaders and decision makers.
The firm applies an internal quality policy on all projects and clients including the result assessment. The aim of public affairs and lobbying is to ensure a decision adjusted to your business objectives.
- Meeting these goals determines our efficiency. These results are measurable and quantifiable.